I'm a New Member

suzannekut

Reaction score
I just got a Incredible Droid for the first time. I"m wondering if it is easy to get accustomed to using the touch pad for entering phone numbers etc. So far I keep hitting wrong numbers. I'm considering returning it for one with an actual keyboard. Any thoughts?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I just got a Incredible Droid for the first time. I"m wondering if it is easy to get accustomed to using the touch pad for entering phone numbers etc. So far I keep hitting wrong numbers. I'm considering returning it for one with an actual keyboard. Any thoughts?

Welcome to the forum, Suzanne! We're glad that you've decided to join us! I have the Droid, and I assume that the touch sensitivity on the Incredible is about the same. It does takes some getting used to. It took me a day or two, but then on the Droid we have the keyboard to fall back on. Give it a few days before you give up on it altogether. I hear it's a great little phone. If you get stuck, just post a question in the logical area and someone will be along to help you out. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-incredible-forum/ Enjoy!

:welcome:

Last edited:

warrior21

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Suzanne

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk