1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I'm a New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by suzannekut, May 5, 2010.

1. suzannekut

suzannekut New Member

I just got a Incredible Droid for the first time. I"m wondering if it is easy to get accustomed to using the touch pad for entering phone numbers etc. So far I keep hitting wrong numbers. I'm considering returning it for one with an actual keyboard. Any thoughts?
  2. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to the forum, Suzanne! We're glad that you've decided to join us! I have the Droid, and I assume that the touch sensitivity on the Incredible is about the same. It does takes some getting used to. It took me a day or two, but then on the Droid we have the keyboard to fall back on. Give it a few days before you give up on it altogether. I hear it's a great little phone. If you get stuck, just post a question in the logical area and someone will be along to help you out. http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-incredible-forum/ Enjoy!

:welcome:
    Last edited: May 5, 2010
  3. warrior21

warrior21 New Member

Welcome to the forum Suzanne

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk