Moto Droid touch screen to sensative

robert3

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the site. Just got my moto droid yesterday, does anyone know if you can adjust the touchpad sensativity or if there is a place on the pad to drag that won't enter when I touch it to drag

eg146

Reaction score
I wanted to know the same thing. I have learned there is no where to adjust the sensitivity in the phone's settings but does the phone get used to the pressure you use?
I got a stylus and the guy who makes them says not to tap hard on the screen b/c it will become accustomed to that action. However, he was speaking of touch screen devices in general, particularly tablets and Ipads.
I wonder if you have to "condition" the screen for lack of a better word??
I never could use the buttons on the virtual keyboard so I've only touched it to unlock, open apps, and open things on websites. I never tapped the screen hard so getting used to the stylus is strange and very slow!
I'm sure after a few days it will be a breeze.
Curious if anyone knows about the screen and if it has a memory of your touch pressure??

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

When I had my first Droid I was blown away by the touchscreen sensitivity. I had come from the Voyager, to the BB Storm, to the Eris... and then with my original Moto Droid, it just seemed to have a mind of it's own! It took me awhile but eventually I adapted to the phones sensitivity and it gave me little issue thereafter! It takes a little while to get used to.