If you HAD to only pick one car of your dreams...

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Nissan GTR R35 VSPEC

Nissan-GTR-R35-Vspec.jpg

Silver Member
Reaction score
i've seen at least one of those GT-Rs around here. i was in the fast lane and he came onto the highway from an on-ramp and seemed like he was just going to cruise, so i just ignored him. next thing i knew, he was zipping in and out of traffic and i just had to try to catch up to him.

we got off at the same exit, but he turned a different way. would have loved to play for a little bit.

also had a run-in with a Z06. the first time the guy accelerated, i thought he gave it all he got and i was on his bumper the entire time. i was really disappointed and questioned the car's abilities. the second time he actually got away from me, but it didn't feel like a huge lead. sweet looking car tho.

Sodner

Reaction score
Nothing fancy here. I'd love a cherry NA Miata. Maybe 1994 sport edition. Red with black top.

Had a NB 2001 and sold it. [Kicks self!]

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
now i miss my miata. thanks..

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
i've seen at least one of those GT-Rs around here. i was in the fast lane and he came onto the highway from an on-ramp and seemed like he was just going to cruise, so i just ignored him. next thing i knew, he was zipping in and out of traffic and i just had to try to catch up to him.

we got off at the same exit, but he turned a different way. would have loved to play for a little bit.

also had a run-in with a Z06. the first time the guy accelerated, i thought he gave it all he got and i was on his bumper the entire time. i was really disappointed and questioned the car's abilities. the second time he actually got away from me, but it didn't feel like a huge lead. sweet looking car tho.
I giggle when I read stories like this. One person is "racing" and the other has no idea. Don't know what you drive, but unless the two drivers are both trying their best, you really can't judge the ability of the car.

Silver Member
Reaction score

I giggle when I read stories like this. One person is "racing" and the other has no idea. Don't know what you drive, but unless the two drivers are both trying their best, you really can't judge the ability of the car.
i'm sorry, where in my post did I say race, racing or anything of the sort???? i merely said I tried to catch up with either vehicle. nice attitude.

M

Matth3w

Are you talking about a C6 Z06 and your Subaru? What year is your Suby? Is it an STi?

M

Matth3w

Just mentioning...

2010 Corvette Z06

0-60 3.6s
1/4: 11.8s

2010 Subaru WRX STi

0-60: 4.6s
1/4: 12.9

Silver Member
Reaction score

Are you talking about a C6 Z06 and your Subaru? What year is your Suby? Is it an STi?

Just mentioning...

2010 Corvette Z06

0-60 3.6s

2010 Subaru WRX STi

i totally believe that car is a full second faster, especially with the way he pulled away. when he accelerated the first time, i really thought that was all that car had. i LOLed when he accelerated the second time and took off from me.

don't forget; something something driver mod, something, magazine numbers, something something, etc. the guy was probably still trying to figure out his power band. :D

OP
Sam

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Just mentioning...

2010 Corvette Z06

0-60 3.6s

2010 Subaru WRX STi

i totally believe that car is a full second faster, especially with the way he pulled away. when he accelerated the first time, i really thought that was all that car had. i LOLed when he accelerated the second time and took off from me.

don't forget; something something driver mod, something, magazine numbers, something something, etc. the guy was probably still trying to figure out his power band. :D

and again with my favorite car quote: "if you can't go fast on 90hp, 900 will not help you." i have run down a zo6 before in my old miata. faster? hardly. I was just a better driver.