ics screen shoots

qoncept

Reaction score
And the updates are sent by Google. When your phone updates is dependant upon when your phone was activated SUPPOSEDLY.
Are you completely making this up or just quoting someone that was wrong?

NZRocketman

Reaction score
Will this update come from Motorola or through the carrier. if i plug phone into motocast and go update will this work?

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Will this update come from Motorola or through the carrier. if i plug phone into motocast and go update will this work?

That update is for the pc program.
On your phone: goto settings /about phone system update is at very top

----posted maxx'ed out----

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
i hope there is a screenshot capability with ics for the razr

As jungle king already indicated, there is...holding the power button and volume down button at the same time will take a screenshot and it will be saved to your gallery.

Androidatic

Reaction score
The soak test hasn't even started yet so I don't see this coming out this Wednesday.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tkileh

Reaction score
Still very possible. They soak tested updates for bionic one day and then next day sent it out. And hell they may pull a change up and say Ef soaking and shoot right to OTA. They are months early and saying its gonna be on the 4th I guess anything is possible at this point and the unexpected should be expected.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

NZRocketman

Reaction score
its seem to be a big rumour. the whole net is talking about it if you google droid razr, there must be some truth to it

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
As jungle king already indicated, there is...holding the power button and volume down button at the same time will take a screenshot and it will be saved to your gallery.

Maybe a stupid question but this is the same button combination that "was" the battery pull or "hard reset". Are you saying that in order to do a hard reset now, it will ALSO take a screen shot first? Or have they changed the hard reset key combination (something I didn't think could be done)?

NZRocketman

Reaction score
hmmm its tempting to try the Cheesecake method, however im still unable to root my phone :-( so guess i'll have to wait and see

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Maybe a stupid question but this is the same button combination that "was" the battery pull or "hard reset". Are you saying that in order to do a hard reset now, it will ALSO take a screen shot first? Or have they changed the hard reset key combination (something I didn't think could be done)?

The screenshot is instant the hard reset is for 10 seconds or longer although to be honest, I haven't tried it yet on the ICS...brb after I test :)...