I was hoping for a gift from Verizon this year....a Razr backup file

Captmilk

Reaction score
It would be nice to have these files so we have a safety net...come on VZW or Moto

MrTommy

Reaction score
I'll tell you what would be really nice from Verizon. How about discounts on service and products for those of us that have been with them for a long time, instead of giving all the discounts to newbies from OTHER providers? I've been with Verizon since it was Airtouch. C'mon!!! :angry:

cmorty72

Reaction score
I'll tell you what would be really nice from Verizon. How about discounts on service and products for those of us that have been with them for a long time, instead of giving all the discounts to newbies from OTHER providers? I've been with Verizon since it was Airtouch. C'mon!!! :angry:
If you are prior/active military, and have a copy of your DD214, they'll give you a life time discount of what you're asking.
The longer you've served the bigger the discount.
So... for all you service men and women, head down to your local VZW with your DD214 and get your life time discount!!! dancedroid
I've got 20% off all goods and services (monthly bills included).

jason638

Reaction score
Union members can also get 10% discounts on their monthly bill

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

MrTommy

Reaction score
If you are prior/active military, and have a copy of your DD214, they'll give you a life time discount of what you're asking.
The longer you've served the bigger the discount.

Thanks cmorty72. I did the DD214 thing way back. Then I found I got an even bigger discount from my employer ID number. So I'm getting a 15/20% discount (can't remember which). But with that aside, I still think we long-timers should at least get the same discounts they give to new subs on phones, and maybe some bucks off a few months of service. This is the same problem we have with Dish Network. Been there forEVER, and new folks get all the goodies. We just get the bill. Ha!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
It would be nice to have these files so we have a safety net...come on VZW or Moto

Check this out... It's not 100% unlocked bootloader, but it does allow you to UN-brick your RAZR!

razr_1.jpeg

Nothing more needs to said. Daywalkero4 over at XDA has provided the files. This will bring a smile to many Motorola Droid RAZR owners faces everywhere.

WARNING
: These files are for the Motorola Droid RAZR XT912 ONLY!

FASTBOOT FILES for Motorola Droid RAZR XT912

OP
Captmilk

Captmilk

Reaction score
Check this out... It's not 100% unlocked bootloader, but it does allow you to UN-brick your RAZR!

Sweet in the Christmas week too, so I'll count it........