I think i am getting multianditis

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
Multianditis-Commonly known as when one has or wants more than one android device.

I currently own a droid 2 global, but recently i have been eyeing a samsung nexus s lately. No reason really other than i think it would be a cool device to have along with my d2g. I've only had my phone for little under 4 months but i think owning an android and always looking at other androids might have a side effect lol. dancedroid

Any of you ever find yourself in my position or actually own multiple android devices?

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
I am always tempted when the latest and greatest phones are released but none of them so far have been attractive enough to lure me away from my precious Droid1. Still love that thing more than certain family members, haha.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I have a severe case (7 Android phones)! The FDA is currently using me as a guinea pig for treatment options :icon_eek:

Message delivered via a Bolt of lightning

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha!!!!!

I am always tempted when the latest and greatest phones are released but none of them so far have been attractive enough to lure me away from my precious Droid1. Still love that thing more than certain family members, haha.

OP
The Robot Cow

The Robot Cow

Reaction score
I have a severe case (7 Android phones)! The FDA is currently using me as a guinea pig for treatment options :icon_eek:

Someone has gotta test out the effects of androidiation lol
brave solider

pauljohnson75

Reaction score
I'm almost as bad I have two Droid 1's, Droid X, Nook Color, and Thunderbolt, and that damn Xoom keeps calling buy me buy me.

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm taking one for the team! Haha! More side effects than anything atm due to treatment being in alpha status (Ahhhh, see what I mean??).
Mine are all phones though, not really sold enough on tablets yet.

dafischman

Reaction score
I understand, our house has 1 Eris, 1 Droid1, 1 incredible, and I'm fighting hard not to go get the TB tonight. I was gonna wait for the Bionic, but now that the TB is rooted, and it's likely that the bionic will be locked down, the TB seems like a better option with a 1yr so I can upgrade again next spring.

Josh

wooddale

Reaction score
I understand, our house has 1 Eris, 1 Droid1, 1 incredible, and I'm fighting hard not to go get the TB tonight. I was gonna wait for the Bionic, but now that the TB is rooted, and it's likely that the bionic will be locked down, the TB seems like a better option with a 1yr so I can upgrade again next spring.

Josh
dont the bionic and ther zoom have ythe same processor and the zoom is already rooted

BigMcGuire

Reaction score
Same... I had a 3rd line on my family plan that was used to get a new phone for someone who broke theirs. I put my Droid 1 on that line next to my HTC Thunderbolt. <drool> I'm in android heaven :) <couh>

wooddale

Reaction score
Same... I had a 3rd line on my family plan that was used to get a new phone for someone who broke theirs. I put my Droid 1 on that line next to my HTC Thunderbolt. <drool> I'm in android heaven :) <couh>

Don't you just love it when a plan works

dafischman

Reaction score

Josh
dont the bionic and ther zoom have ythe same processor and the zoom is already rooted

Processor has nothing to do with ability to root. It all depends on whether or not they encrypt the bootloader. And everything is pointing to Motorola keeping the bootloader locked down on the Bionic. I'm still waiting right now just to see, but it's getting harder and harder every day.

Josh

wooddale

Reaction score
Im a little confussed on this I thought the bootloader was locked on thge DX but you can still root it