I am thinking about returning my Android Tablet for a Ipad2 :(

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
That brings up something else. Whats the point of a Wifi Model Tablet? Everything it does can be done from a home computer. Also a 3G/4G Phone or Tablet, can do everything Android tablets do but almost everywhere you go that has a signal, the exp will be better. The Role of a Tablet, just doesnt stack up well as wifi only, especial with this issues it has with the software compatibility.
Depends on who you ask. "The point" is always highly subjective, regardless of topic. Never assume that your preferences are universal. Plenty of people see the point in WiFi only tablets even if you do not. If you do not, ignore them and move on.

I have the I Pad2 and the Touchpad and the Touchpad is hands down the better Tablet.
Better is always highly subjective, regardless of topic. Again, never assume that your preferences are universal. I have and prefer the iPad2. YMMV may vary, obviously (that's the nature of subjectivity).

"Hands down" doesn't mean anything. Tell us exactly why you think it's a better device. This allows those with preferences that aren't the same as yours to determine if that device is suited to them or not.

Last edited:

Markster1

Reaction score
Apple has had a full year headstart, give it time, the android market is going fullsteam.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why are people comparing the tablet market to the phone market? It's not the same...at all. The tablet market is more comparable to the mp3 player market.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
"While I have my Android Tablet, I have to wonder,,,, what to do with it... When a costumer starts questioning the product, something much be wrong.
The Device feels empty, and meaningless. I brought it to play games more faster and more graphical, and more larger."

Whew,,,Oh Kay then.

Personally I don't see the need for a tablet anyway IOS or Android.

Except maybe the ASUS transformer and only if it goes further.
The dock needs to have an optical and HD in it.
A tablet like that makes a lot sense to me.

alboboy10

Reaction score
The thrive has problems...it's actually known for problems everyone is returning them.

I would have bought an ipad 2 because I like different things, I'm not a fan boy. I have an android phone anyway.

But to pay 500 bucks for a 16 gb tablet with 512 ram...it's lacking. My transformer has 32gb and I paid 480 with taxes. For 550 I'll have 64 gb and a case for it. And trust me, the memory is needed! I put 7 gb of music on it last night and I don't have that much music.

I will not buy an apple product cause they're so over priced. They will spit on your face, tell you their product sucks and sell it for twice as much as the competition and fan boys will still buy it cause it's become like a drug to them. I don't support companies like that.

I love google for the fact that everything is open. Google doesn't even care if you hack their devices, they'll encourage you to.

Reaction score
1. Get a console if you are that worried about entertainment.

2. Ditch your tablet and droidx and get an Ipad and Iphone

3. Quit trolling.