I think I can't live without this thing.

wil318466

Reaction score
As more and more days go by, and the more things I find out I can do with this device, I'm simply amazed.

Not to sound too corny.. but I was laying in bed and it dawned on me how many things this thing is, for 199 dollars and a subscription.

1) Cell Phone
2) Navigation
3) Camera
4) video recorder
5) voice recorder
6) Portable radio
7) MP3 Player
8) USB stick
9) Coupon Holder
10) Calendar
11) Email Client
12) Web Browser
13) free mp3s (cough cough still thinking about the legality of this one..but DAMN its nice)
14) picture editor (this might be a stretch, but I think its easier to edit pictures with picsay pro than it is on my computer)

I think I've realized when I have a 3 song playlist and put it on low volume and lay it next to my pillow and fall asleep with it.. that I'm actually in love with this thing.

Its not perfect, it has glitches, you have to reboot it once in a while and the audio jack has some issues, yes.

But this is the most amazing device I've ever owned.

Ok, time to sleep.

-Wil

richie1378

Reaction score
As more and more days go by, and the more things I find out I can do with this device, I'm simply amazed.

Not to sound too corny.. but I was laying in bed and it dawned on me how many things this thing is, for 199 dollars and a subscription.

1) Cell Phone
2) Navigation
3) Camera
4) video recorder
5) voice recorder
6) Portable radio
7) MP3 Player
8) USB stick
9) Coupon Holder
10) Calendar
11) Email Client
12) Web Browser
13) free mp3s (cough cough still thinking about the legality of this one..but DAMN its nice)
14) picture editor (this might be a stretch, but I think its easier to edit pictures with picsay pro than it is on my computer)

I think I've realized when I have a 3 song playlist and put it on low volume and lay it next to my pillow and fall asleep with it.. that I'm actually in love with this thing.

Its not perfect, it has glitches, you have to reboot it once in a while and the audio jack has some issues, yes.

Ok, time to sleep.

-Wil

Not corny at all, you were the only person brave enough to let their feelings flow about the Droid :) Yep, phones aren't just phones anymore, I would say a step below a mini netbook. :)

Last edited:

Starsushi

Reaction score
You're not the only one!

Yesterday someone commented how much I seem to be in love with my Droid. All I said was breathy yes...and kissed it! lol

rlb

Reaction score

Ok, time to sleep.

-Wil

Thats less trouble than most females :icon_ goofy:

My fiancee tells me every day that I love mt Droid more than her!

Reaction score
My fiancee tells me every day that I love mt Droid more than her!

You're not alone. My fiance hates my little baby :motdroidvert:. She says that I cheat on her with it, but then again, what does she know. I love it too. AMEN!

heem

Reaction score
I've already been accused of working for either verizon or motorola, with the way I try to sell my friends on getting one.