From who dat to main stream.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When I first bought my droid I found myself wondering where the apps, support, accessories, and the advertising for android. Whether it be banks, directv, or other media at the time iPhone was the center point for smart phones. I remember asking directv if android would get an NFL Sunday ticket app like iPhone only to get the "who" ... "what's an android". Now everywhere you see media on an android device. Android is mainstream and is no longer getting the "who" treatment. Yeah it will be hard to expect the type of accessory support that the iPhone has because Android is always changing. About time a company finishes the plans for a product for the hot Android phone they have to scrap it to change dimensions to accommodate more. I beginning to find that the universal equipment works just fine and is cheaper. I love that android continues to push and push. And even though we have "fragmentation" a little differential is not all bad. I mean why should we have to wait for ever for a bigger screen, or a device with/without a keyboard, different build types. Summer is now here and as we go to the beaches and lakes its cool to see more variety among the masses in cellphone choices. And also its good to be able to turn on my device and not have an iPhone guy try and figure out what I am using and referring to it as an iPhone knock off. Android is now in the major league and has earned its spot along side the iPhone . And its cool to have been along for the ride.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

xtor

Reaction score
Nice

5star paintless, we'll remove your dents not you finish®