• wait......(maybe two a for 1)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • use the money for a new T.V.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chefb

Reaction score
Me and my wife are looking to use our upgrades. I've known which phone I was getting ( bionic)but she seems indecisive! She says "well I don't want to get it and another ..better phone comes out". I want to order both of our phones so I could have mine now! What should I do? Btw she says she wants the bionic too.:mad:

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Me and my wife are looking to use our upgrades. I've known which phone I was getting ( bionic)but she seems indecisive! She says "well I don't want to get it and another ..better phone comes out". I want to order both of our phones so I could have mine now! What should I do? Btw she says she wants the bionic too.:mad:

Tell her that no matter how long she waits, there will always be a much better phone coming out soon!! Get the phone that best suits her now and enjoy it.

Edi

Reaction score
Personally I say this, there will always be something better around the corner. I honestly love the Bionic, it's extremely fast does everything that I want. I upgraded from the OG Droid, so for me it's pretty much night and day in comparison.

What you can do is upgrade to the Bionic and try it for 14 days, if you do not like it, return it and your upgrade remains intact.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^ Yep, get it and try it out for 14 days. I am really impressed with how nice of a job Moto did with this phone. Oh, and its super fast!

alboboy10

Reaction score

Get a bionic now. Use it. And if she wants something newer when it comes out wait a month for her because that's when the next few phones are coming out.

mach330

Reaction score
i would just get her bionic and you wait for the prime/tb2, or whatever else is coming out. that way you get to play with hers a bit. if the new phones arrive by next month and nov and you still like the bionic, then upgrade.

OP
C

chefb

Reaction score
Well the guy at verizon is giving me us deal a hundred dollars in accersseries free 50/50.....and ..and one month free on my line of billing 60 + dollars. my wife is still NOT SURE SHE WANTS THE PHONE???. she must not like the phone. so ill get mine by tonight or order it in the morning. OY VEY!

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
Just an opinion.....but I would wait. I have gotten it....and have been using it for almost a week....I agree with the posters above...Compared the the Droid Bionic it's amazing......It should be. It's two years newer. Here are my main issues.....#1 - The screen.....some people like it some don't. It is super easy to see in bright light which is great but the pixelation in it bothers me.....a lot of people say they can't see it. #2 - The locked bootloader - Will Motorola unlock it? Who knows....I wouldn't bet on it. The main thing that allowed me to keep the OG droid relevant for as long as I did was it being open and customizable....I think this is a bigger issue than people make it out to be right now. #3 - It's old tech......People keep saying it's not old tech....its the best phone out on Verizon period.....I agree.....but what about other carriers? The Atrix? I believe the only real differences are .3" larger screen on the Bionic and a 8MP camera vs a 5MP on the Atrix.......The Atrix has been out since the end of February..........That's been almost 7 months. Speaking of camera's, the one on the Bionic is ok. It's not great and its not awful. It is a good phone....Absolutely. For me, I am willing to push through for a few more months and see what comes true this holiday season so I am pretty sure I will be returning it. I would like to say I would look at other carriers as well (as my contract is up in November) but all the other carriers in my area are horrible.

nalgon

Reaction score
Wait! I have a charge and a bionic rite now and liking the charge way more. The bionic screen is to grainy and the reception is not to good.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums