I need droid 2 keyboard apk

brandar711

Reaction score
I looked for the thread that I got the apk from before but I cant find it and I looked for a while. Can someone post a link to download the droid 2 keyboard.

Thank you

djspy

Reaction score
I downloaded and installed it but i can't use it. I keep getting a message saying that it stopped working. I force Close it.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I downloaded and installed it but i can't use it. I keep getting a message saying that it stopped working. I force Close it.

How did you install it?

djspy

Reaction score
I downloaded it and place it in my SD card. I used Astro to open. Inside the original folder there are 2 folders. One of them have 2 .apk files that say something like latininme etc. Has has google on the tittle and the other one doesn't. I clicked on it and chose the open app manager (I think that's what it's called) and installed them from there.

I kept getting the notification that it stopped working and to force close every 5 seconds even when I wasn't trying to use the keyboard. I tried installing bot .apk s but the same result for both.

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
LatinImeMe.apk is the regular android keyboard and LatinGoogleImMe is the D2 keyboard.
I say this because I don't even have LatinImMe.apk on my phone.

mountaineerndixie is right, just flash the zip file.

The alternative is to use root explorer to put the file in the system/app folder and set the correct permissions. And reboot.