T9 keyboard

CityLightsOZ

Reaction score
Hi guys, I know there are many threads on T9 keyboards, but none of them really answer my question. I love T9 keyboards, they are a lot quicker to text on then QWERTY keyboards. What is the best T9 keyboard for Motorola DROID. I downloaded Better Keyboard, but I always have to switch it to the T9 keyboard and it usually doesn't type the right word. Is there another one, paid or free that I can download? This would help me a lot. Thanks!

b-jammin21

Reaction score
You could give Swype a try. It's made by the people who developed T9.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Swype isn't T9 though.

Best is always subjective. Get out there and see which one suits you best.

michelle4439

Reaction score
I hate the qwerty keyboard! I am somone who loves the t9 keyboard. I downloaded the Black Bolts Keyboard. Try that one I know you will love it. I would have returned my droid if someone on this forum had not suggested it to me.:)

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Swype isn't T9 though.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. I don't believe anyone said it was. Please read more carefully next time.

nemets88 said:
It's made by the people who developed T9.

I'm sure the OP would appreciate it more if you gave him some valid suggestions/advice instead of just posting argumentative statements that don't help whatsoever.

OP
CityLightsOZ

CityLightsOZ

Reaction score
I hate the qwerty keyboard! I am somone who loves the t9 keyboard. I downloaded the Black Bolts Keyboard. Try that one I know you will love it. I would have returned my droid if someone on this forum had not suggested it to me.:)

Thank you. Downloading as we speak.

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Swype isn't T9 though.

Thank you, Captain Obvious. I don't believe anyone said it was. Please read more carefully next time.
Wow, that was really helpful.

nemets88 said:
It's made by the people who developed T9.

I'm sure the OP would appreciate it more if you gave him some valid suggestions/advice instead of just posting argumentative statements that don't help whatsoever.
You're chewing yourself out in third person!
:blink:

OP
CityLightsOZ

CityLightsOZ

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I love the Black Bolts Keyboard. Even though it was a dollar, it really was worth it. I just wish it wasn't black.. it doesn't really match the rest of the phone lol.

papatar

Reaction score
i'm looking for a different keyboard. is there a reason i can't get it in the market. doing a search for it comes up no matches. thanks

papatar

Reaction score
no it doesn't. i tried it twice. there have been a few apps mentioned that i haven't been able to get but those were from older posts and i asssumed they were just outdated but the mention of black bolts was posted today. 'droidroothelper' was another i couldn't get