I just have one thing to say today!

Aaron636r

Reaction score
Isn't this damn phone just killer!! Ive had it for over a week now and I cant put the damn thing down.

Sorry guys...just in love I guess.

GO DROID!!! AND GO DROIDFORUMS.NET!!!

Last edited:

Zodduska

Reaction score
Hell yes, I'll tell you the honeymoon doesn't end after just a week either. ;)

OP
Aaron636r

Aaron636r

Reaction score
Ya, the girlfriend has been put to the side. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this forum. Great group.

RW-1

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guess we'll all be living with AIDS:

Android Induced Divorce Syndrome.

Hehehe

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I fell in love with the Blackberry Storm. But then I met the Droid and discovered the difference between love and infatuation.:)

bamfsig45

Reaction score
haha me and my Fiance are going to some pre-marital counseling and we were asked to list 3 things we'd like the other to do more or less of. And number 2 on her list was dont mess with my phone as much when we're out on the town. LOL

johnflo88

Reaction score
Can you tell me why and what are the best features that made you fell in love so immensely with the Driod! I am holding back buying the Iphone 3Gs and waiting for the Droid(gsm version) in Canada. The iphone is a boring Big man gameboy toy and that's about it,oh yay, one have to have a Fart app to go along with it or i was told, you can't be called a I-fanboy.Btw, I can't see myself spending $1.99 for a fart when I can do it with my ass for free and feel good the same time, everytime,lol'
@Aaron636r

Last edited: