I just got mt Droid, I have a question about contacts and google Syncing?

droid master

Reaction score
Ok I have two google accounts! I synced the wrong email contacts! How do I delete all my contacts and re-synced them?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I have two google accounts! I synced the wrong email contacts! How do I delete all my contacts and re-synced them?

It seems to me that you would want to delete the incorrect Google account. I found you some directions here. Hope this helps.

OP
D

droid master

Reaction score

It seems to me that you would want to delete the incorrect Google account. I found you some directions here. Hope this helps.

Ok I have two gmail accounts on my droid? one has the contacts I want and the other i want to use for my main email account, and i want to remove the account which has my contacts in it?? I hope I explained this right, I am kinda confused my self?? Thanks

P3Droid

Reaction score
Hookbill is correct, You should put both accounts on your phone. Then delete the account that you don't want using the directions that hookbill referenced you to with the link in their post.