how to change contact sync frequency, and calendar

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid' started by grandeson, Apr 7, 2010.

1. grandeson

grandeson New Member

Ok folks, so my droid lost all of its contacts and call logs. Of course I had auto sync turned off so I could only save contacts from before november. Tech support also made me reset my phone. When configuring my google account, it asked me how often do I want my contacts and calendar synced. At the time I selected once a week. Now I'm thinking I want to make it more frequent but don't know how to change that setting. I've been trying for 2 days with no luck. Tried to delete Google account but said I needed to reset to do that, and I really didn't want to. Any ideas? I don't care about email frequency, just contacts and calendar. Thanks for your help.
  2. Sweettooth

Sweettooth New Member

I don't recall any such setting when setting up either of my Gmail accounts. If you go to Settings>Accounts & sync you can check the box for Auto-sync. From there you can go into all of your accounts a check off what you do or do not want to sync. You can also do a manual sync by turning off sync for any account and then turning it back on. It'll also show you the last date that particular item synched.
Search tags for this page
android calendar sync more often
android change google sync
android change sync calendar frequency
android sync frequency
change sync calendar frequency galaxy s3
droid change email syn frequncy
google syncs too often
how often does google calendar sync check

how often does google calendar sync with android

how often does my s3 sync gmail calanders
how to set sync frequency android