allensmasher

Reaction score
I want to upgrade my device and ideas I was thinking Droid x but idk

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

OP
A

allensmasher

Reaction score
Do u have any ideas of which phone I should get I don't know if Droid x is the way to go

cloudstrife05

Reaction score
Depends on what u r looking for.
There r a lot of new phones coming out that would b good choices.
I personally am looking at the DInc2

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Droid X is pretty old in the technology world...

Zecpull

Reaction score
Droid X is a Great Phone .. but it is a year old.. the Droid x2 is coming soon. I love my X but I am thinking of getting the GZone .. Even though it may not be any Faster.

smd12

Reaction score
i have had nothing but problems with moto phones...so i would suggest anything but them. but who am i????

Austerity

Reaction score
I am new here too but I have seen two of your posts and must say they are unintelligible and the biggest waste of my time.

jchammer123

Reaction score
I am new here too but I have seen two of your posts and must say they are unintelligible and the biggest waste of my time.

Its a waste of time for you to make a stupid remark like that! If you don't like his posts, don't view them!!!

Austerity

Reaction score

Its a waste of time for you to make a stupid remark like that! If you don't like his posts, don't view them!!!

Sorry I just couldn't believe I was the first person to say something. I had an OG Droid for a week and returned it for a BB Bold 9650 and had that for the last year (as you can see I registered in July 2010), and am now on a Droid Pro...like the form factor without the sliding keyboard, but these forums are going to take some serious getting used too.

jchammer123

Reaction score
Getting used to them how?

Last edited:

grace1169

Reaction score
Yep. Different phones have different feature and advantages. I run a HTC. But it is not that good. The performance is not good. Maybe you can take Motorola into consideration. Some of my friends own different version of this brand.