Best place to sell an original Droid

Garbagedogup

Reaction score
Just upgraded to the Thunderbolt and wanted to sell my old phone (the original droid). Wheres the best place to do this? Thanks

OP
G

Garbagedogup

Reaction score
Looks like on swappa I can sell it for a much higher price. Is there anything in particular that I should know before listing my droid?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Looks like on swappa I can sell it for a much higher price. Is there anything in particular that I should know before listing my droid?

i personally would do craigslist. it should be a fast and easy sell.

just be careful out there! bring a buddy or go to a mall or something to get the deal done. I always do my craigslist sales during the day by my local mall or shopping centers.

aristoid

Reaction score
how much do you want for it?

;-D

seriously...

This may be a good place as long as it's not against forum rules

TyrantII

Reaction score
Selling my OG Droid with some extras. Swappa says it needs to be fully functional. My Droid is fully functional and usable, but the proximity sensor is stuck on. An app installed is a easy, functional work around... but does that mean I won't be able to list it with Swappa?

Also, if anyone here wants it make a reasonable offer for it + a car mount and two arm bands. It's light wear and tear, but in pretty good condition if I do say so myself. Worst issue is the paint on the M logo on the back being a little worn off, but the edges of the phone are fine.