I got a software update!

4low4fun

Reaction score
I have 6.16.215xt912 and don't seem to be able to do the DROID life update... according to DROID life I need to be 6.16.211 but this is the last update I received....any ideas?

Use the root tool to revert back to stock .211 then install the ota update... my question is will the Xmas root exploit work for the ota????

avenged61973

Reaction score
Use the root tool to revert back to stock .211 then install the ota update... my question is will the Xmas root exploit work for the ota????

Yes. I used it after I updated today.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Hiker5208

Reaction score
Neither of the links in the Droid Life article are working. Anyone know where I might get the update?

Reaction score
I clicked on the mirror site and it worked for me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Phillipsave

Reaction score
I had used Matty's .215 leak, but also don't know how to return to .211, which I apparently need to do in order to install the official OTA, correct? Could someone provide me with instructions or a link on how to return to stock. Someone referred to "mirror" and I have no idea what that is.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
Ok I am feeling very hospitable today:

1. For those on stock ICS .211 to manually update to the latest JB update:
Download: Official DROID RAZR Jelly Bean Update 98.72.16 for Those on Ice Cream Sandwich 6.16.211 ? Droid Life

2. For those running the Christmas JB leak, to manually update to the latest JB update:
Download: DROID RAZR Jelly Bean Official Update for Those Running the X-Mas Build ? Droid Life

3. To Phillipsave to flash back to .211 from .215 you will need to use the 1.82 Utility:
http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...lly-bean-leak-classroom-w-mattyp-friends.html

Beer

Reaction score

yaterml

Reaction score
Thanks, this worked great for me. Off to figure out root now so I can get my tethering back. FYI-PDA net still works via USB or Bluetooth but not WiFI.

Cheers,

-Beer

Razr Blade hack still works so does soft brick revert