I got a software update!

boynblu

Reaction score
I used matty p's utility and went back to 211 and tried checking update and said i was up to date so went to droid life and downloaded file to sd card recovered applied file from sd card a d it made me 215 again.....aghhhhhhh

Redsnk95

Reaction score
I used matty p's utility and went back to 211 and tried checking update and said i was up to date so went to droid life and downloaded file to sd card recovered applied file from sd card a d it made me 215 again.....aghhhhhhh

Then you downloaded the wrong file.

Beer

Reaction score
Razr Blade hack still works so does soft brick revert

Thanks again, the Razr Blade hack worked, I bought the SQLite editor and got Mobile Hot Spot working as well. I should probably get some work done now.

dancedroid

-Beer

boynblu

Reaction score
Everybody.....EUREKA!!!! I was a dingbat and failed to delete prior force update which was for .215 but file was named exactly the same as the file from mirror site.....deleted everything then redownloaded then had to transfer it to my SD card.... did FDR and cache wipe x 2 ..... then loaded.... I swear I think the older I get....lol thanks to everyone for the help and comments! Big thanks to Matty p and Foxcat for the help getting back to .211 couldn't have made it any easier....now to work on foxfi !

devdeuce

Reaction score
So is the update being pushed ota. Seems all the discussion is on people downloading it and nobody getting it pushed although reports I've read say it is being pushed.

There is no spoon

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
So is the update being pushed ota. Seems all the discussion is on people downloading it and nobody getting it pushed although reports I've read say it is being pushed.

There is no spoon

It is not being pushed OTA to us regular peeps. What is happening right now is called the soak test. It is available only to those users who signed up to be guinea pigs to test the current build, which is the final step before the public OTA release.

helron

Reaction score
It is not being pushed OTA to us regular peeps. What is happening right now is called the soak test. It is available only to those users who signed up to be guinea pigs to test the current build, which is the final step before the public OTA release.

Not true.
Fact: Non soakers also got OTA.

helron

Reaction score
Do you have a link to the Razr Blade hack?

Edit: Found the file.

Hi Redsnk95.. JB official Moto update now on phone. Where can I find info to guide me thru root? Have u rooted after update.

Miklb58

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well then I stand corrected. I was not aware of that. I was aware that Moto sent the update to more people than they originally planned on, but I thought that is was to only people who requested to be part of the test.

Stigasteve

Reaction score
From my understanding, it's coming out in waves...my guess is tomorrow will be three next wave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2