I gave in...

e30F34R

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Brandon. I am new to cell phones! I under went a bet with my childhood BF that I would never own a cell phone.
Made it eleven years! Current adult BF got a new phone from his plan and gave me his new old phone? Droid RAZR, have to say it is nice to keep in contact with friends and family on the go.

Bit about me; I build BMW e30s as a hobby and do metal fabrication as a side job/fun. I moderate a BMW forum called R3vLimited. I love being classy and cats. Lol

That is my intro! And I do know my way around electronics... ;)

OP
e30F34R

e30F34R

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome, I am going to pop in and read the guidelines and rules. Seems like a nice place! Thanks for the warm welcome.

OP
e30F34R

e30F34R

Reaction score
It is an HD, and blazing fast now! Installed launcherpro and removed all factory apps. Simple and clean. That was the reason I joined up, found the info and stripped it bare bones.

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Hello and welcome aboard! Congrats on the new device!

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Welcome to Droid Forums! :welcome:

OP
e30F34R

e30F34R

Reaction score
Well...one afternoon spent here and I am done modding the phone to my desires. Battery life lasted twice as long and I found out how to remove factory apps. I am a clean slate no games and useless apps kinda guy.

It is weird signing into a forum and seeing under 9k posts with my username! Carry on mods and admins ;)

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums Brandon!! I am glad you are enjoying your freshly modded phone :)

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum... It looks like you're off to a great start..

Take Note2 BK's here..

OP
e30F34R

e30F34R

Reaction score
Thanks guys, I really love forums. So much information! I am thinking of getting the Galaxy S3 as my next phone, not sure when I get a replacement.

S

SFGate

Welcome to the site and congrats on the successful modding of your phone! DancingNexus

OP
e30F34R

e30F34R

Reaction score
Yeah....this phone is on a last leg now. My brother has the new S4 and many friends have the 5s, I really love the S4 for how big it is. Being that I have HUGE hands, I could see myself getting the S4 when my upgrade comes sailing in. Too bad I have another 1.5 years to go till I get an upgrade. I am so hard on my phones, I think I'll just get insurance and let the course run. But I heard I will just get another model of my old phone. Not sure what course to take now.