Huawei Nexus (2016) photos leak, Showcases its guts!

Preach2k

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
4.png

Alleged photos of the rumored Huawei Nexus 2016 smartphone leaked out into the wild . Chances are that these are the real deal, as according to the source, the pictured phone has a code H1621 + H1622. Last year's Nexus 6P was had an code of H1511 + H1512. This could be its successor.

What we see in the photos a 3100mAh Li-iOn battery, and also features a fingerprint sensor.

Source

Mustang02

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P/5X
So HTC is claiming Nexus and so is Huawei? Who's the believe?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro

I was just thinking the same thing. Both companies are reportedly making the 2016 Nexus? Which one is the truth? Or is each company making one, a larger one and a smaller one like last year?

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
So three in 2016? That's not confusing at all for consumers.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
We're all gonna be incredibly surprised when Google announces that they made their own Nexii this year and these rumors were garbage.

Also, from the source in the OP, this looks like any generic Huawei phone we've seen before. I have a hard time believing they'd brand it when it's just a prototype. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's my 2 cents.

2.png

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
We're all gonna be incredibly surprised when Google announces that they made their own Nexii this year and these rumors were garbage.

Also, from the source in the OP, this looks like any generic Huawei phone we've seen before. I have a hard time believing they'd brand it when it's just a prototype. Of course, I could be wrong, but that's my 2 cents.

2.png
I think that will happen next year. They didn't hire Rick Osterloh to be the head of product engineering for nothing. I bet they manufacture their own starting with the 2017 model. Whenever they do it, it's going to be interesting.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk