HTC Thunderbolt Surfaces Again!

toddabuilder

Reaction score
lol yeah, now that i look at the article i think youre right! As long as its benchmark is respectable, and it has more ram than the bionic, im game.

Only time will tell. I really hope the Thunderbolt isn't an over hyped Thunderspark. We should know very soon.

Jmart922

Reaction score
^^^ in case people were wondering , clearly that's a good jump from HTC to Motorolas dual core

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

toddabuilder

Reaction score

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score

toddabuilder

Reaction score

UNC

Reaction score
Big let-down.
Thunderbolt seems grossly underpowered for a device that hasn't released yet... the G2 is basically on par with it.
I should've known that they were behind when I bought the Incredible and quickly discovered that the battery last 3hrs tops when running anything.

Moto Droid Bionic is going to kill every other android phone in sales and specs for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

Jmart922

Reaction score
^^^ actually going by what's happening over at CES, Atrix seems to be the more formidable phone, not the Bionic, yes no 8mp, yes no LTE, but really, MP don't necessary mean sharper image, its more so for printing pictures, and whether or not both phones have motoblur of somekind they ain't sporting vanilla android. On top of that the atrix has the fingerprint detection feature and the laptop hook up connection and almost Double the RAM, dunno Att could have just gotten the king of androids that is until someone else tops it, which should be a few months with the way technology moves

UNC

Reaction score
^^^ actually going by what's happening over at CES, Atrix seems to be the more formidable phone, not the Bionic, yes no 8mp, yes no LTE, but really, MP don't necessary mean sharper image, its more so for printing pictures, and whether or not both phones have motoblur of somekind they ain't sporting vanilla android. On top of that the atrix has the fingerprint detection feature and the laptop hook up connection and almost Double the RAM, dunno Att could have just gotten the king of androids that is until someone else tops it, which should be a few months with the way technology moves

Atrix has the old cumbersome Blur and AT&T. That old blur probably needs 1gb of RAM, the new one might not... Kinda like how Vista was much more of a RAM-whore than Windows 7.

Take the camera out of it, the Atrix doesn't have LTE. Huge disadvantage. LTE is more important than 500mb of RAM.

Big Ry

Reaction score
Ummm, incorrect. The Atrix DOES have LTE...according to moto's website...and they probably know ;)

Atrix has the old cumbersome Blur and AT&T. That old blur probably needs 1gb of RAM, the new one might not... Kinda like how Vista was much more of a RAM-whore than Windows 7.

Take the camera out of it, the Atrix doesn't have LTE. Huge disadvantage. LTE is more important than 500mb of RAM.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk