HTC Thunderbolt Surfaces Again!

OP
danDroid

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I sense a HTC Lightning as the follow up to this phone..

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Do we really want that huge camera that's on the back on the front? I see the 1.3 as way less intrusive. Although im not a fan of this phone....just not a big htc fan.

huskur

Reaction score
Do we really want that huge camera that's on the back on the front? I see the 1.3 as way less intrusive. Although im not a fan of this phone....just not a big htc fan.

Same sentiments here as far as HTC. I will wait for a Motorola to come out with dual core and front and rear cams. I recently upgraded to a droid X anyway and i love the scratch proof glass.

electric6

Reaction score
Thank you for dissapointing me once again. Looks like I will stay with at&t until this summer when my contract ends at the very least. No dual-core/4.3" screen = no buy!! You can keep this one sirs. LG and Moto, you both still have a chance to pique my interest...:icon_evil:

hoppermi

Reaction score
I'll pass on this one. No HDMI out? Single core? This is so 2010. Rush to market=FAIL

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I just actually relized this wasnt dual core...wtf? Haha i guess no loss for me. To be honest, LTE ranks low on my list, duel core is what i care about. (lte isnt even close to my area)

illmatic636

Reaction score
What! Single Core!?!? From what is being said, this phone will not meet HoneyComb requirements. The phone is very sexy. Hope that is all myth, but...........Guess we'll wait. Definitely want Dual Core

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Thank you for dissapointing me once again. Looks like I will stay with at&t until this summer when my contract ends at the very least. No dual-core/4.3" screen = no buy!! You can keep this one sirs. LG and Moto, you both still have a chance to pique my interest...:icon_evil:

LOL...dude...it's just one phone, their will be more coming out soon enough!

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

Very soon...pending on how its leaked, and if not leaked, jan 6 is wait. :icon_ banana:

electric6

Reaction score

You're right. But a 4.3" HTC dual core phone? Not till this time next year at the earliest. So for me the question is wether to go ahead and get the LG/MOTO dual core phone, or just hold on to my aging 3gs for another year. lol I was REALLY hoping for this one to get the 8660 dual core, been waiting for it since the evo came out. I guess I'll have to wait another year, before i see a good enough reason to join verizon(unless there is a 4.3"+ dual core phone release soon.) Sadness...

Darkseider

Reaction score
Meh. Thanks for the VZW EVO w/ a token 32 Gig SD card. LTE de damned this phone is too little too late. LTE dual cores are the next gen. handsets and this is just paying a final homage to the current gen.

yahwarrior

Reaction score
Now I know what HTC does with their old surplus stock of EVOs.

yamaha83

Reaction score
i WAS excited about this phone till i read those specs.... single core? 2.1? no HDMI? ill pass if this is true! with VZ's new upgrade crap i would imagine phone companies are going to be a little upset because they will sell a lot less phones at VZ due to the fact that not many can or will pay the full price for a new phone and people are going to be a lot more picky on what they choose to buy knowing they have to deal with it for at least 20 months! such a shame!