HTC Thunderbolt Release Date

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrkhat4

Reaction score
I didn't get my text, call or e-mail either. I did call VZ and was told they had no idea, but I could check the site after midnight.

luv2golf

Reaction score
What I didn't like about wirefly was having to sent it back there for warranty. You could be without a phone for 2 weeks shipping it back and forth.

That is only for the first 30 days, after that, you go to a verizon retail store. This was confirmed by a WireFly rep posting on this forum.

Here's the link.

No where does it state you can take the phone to a verizon store for warranty after 30 days. I asked that question at a verizon store and multiple calls to verizon. I got the same response. "it must be returned to the point of sale" for warranty.

Dark Lazer

Reaction score
That is only for the first 30 days, after that, you go to a verizon retail store. This was confirmed by a WireFly rep posting on this forum.

Here's the link.

No where does it state you can take the phone to a verizon store for warranty after 30 days. I asked that question at a verizon store and multiple calls to verizon. I got the same response. "it must be returned to the point of sale" for warranty.
Yeah like someone else said, they'll tell you anything to get a sale.

antonyz409

Reaction score
i bought my OG droid at BB. I have gotten it warrantied atleast 3 times at the verizon store.

Reaction score
It depends on the contract that you sign with the retailer.

Indirect Verizon Stores and national retailers generally have 30 in-house service, after that any Verizon Store will do.

You would have to read the wirefly paperwork for details.

Also, its the Annual Upgrade that costs an extra $20. Enjoy it, because its your last.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

308wcf

Reaction score
thunderbolt world wide

What the deal with a sim card and using the thunderbolt outside the usa...GSM style. And is the LTE the 4g method? Is that really available outside usa?

stuigi

Reaction score
I have decided to get my phone from a Verizon store directly. BB told me that they will not honor my NE2 $50.00 on my account. I have never purchased anything before through BB as I always thought their prices s**ked. I will try and get my gift card money back and if not I will purchase a very overpriced something. I also don't want to buy over the web as I want to be able to walk into any VZ shop and get service without delay. That's my opinion

Reaction score
The Sim card slot is not for a GSM card, as the phone doesn't have gsm radios.

And I don't think that there is any lte outside of the us yet.

str8havoc

Reaction score
The only time u pay a deductible is when u make a insurance claim.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

vzdroid13

Reaction score
Well, I if im not mistaken, tax that you pay is formulated by how much you pay. So unless you pay full retail, you wont have to pay tax on 750, you will pay tax according to how much you pay.(this doesn't apply to internet resellers) And also, activation fees are only charged to NEW customers. People with pre-existing contracts or upgrades will not be charged activation fees.

UNC

Reaction score
The Sim card slot is not for a GSM card, as the phone doesn't have gsm radios.

And I don't think that there is any lte outside of the us yet.

Not so......

100 Mbps 4G LTE: Europe mocks U.S. slow progress - Computerworld Blogs

Thankfully LTE will be a worldwide standard for mobile devices. International roaming for VZW... check. Can you hear me now?

That article is funny though. They try to compare a network which will top out at 1-5 million users to a network which will easily have 20x-100x that many users.

Status
Not open for further replies.