HTC Incredible is quite incredible

dyrosto

Reaction score
Hey all, I want to say that I'm excited to be part of the growing android community. Just switched over from at&t(paid 100 bucks to get out of my contract) and got me a shiny new HTC Incredible. I've had her(or it, idk its sporty enough to be referred to like you would a car :p) for less than 24 hours and only managed to wait about 12 to root her. Still learning the ins and outs of android 2.1 and the sense ui, but so far I can't find any complaints except for the battery life.

Anyway, I look forward to becoming part of the community and enjoying my new toy. Hope all is well.

-DyRo

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I want to say that I'm excited to be part of the growing android community. Just switched over from at&t(paid 100 bucks to get out of my contract) and got me a shiny new HTC Incredible. I've had her(or it, idk its sporty enough to be referred to like you would a car :p) for less than 24 hours and only managed to wait about 12 to root her. Still learning the ins and outs of android 2.1 and the sense ui, but so far I can't find any complaints except for the battery life.

Anyway, I look forward to becoming part of the community and enjoying my new toy. Hope all is well.

-DyRo

:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Glad you found us and hope you make this your Forum of choice.:)