How to unroot razr using a mac

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by opalmerin, Jul 8, 2012.

1. opalmerin

opalmerin New Member

How do I unroot my phone using a macbook? I need to unroot my phone how do i do so?
  2. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

First off welcome to the forums.

Second I do not use Macs for very specific reasons such as these, but I don't think any of these programs to root and unroot work with Mac. Do you not have something like boot camp installed so you could dual boot into a Windows machine for applications that won't run with Mac.

I would do a search on here, I would do it for you but I am on my phone. How did you root in the first place? Did that method not have an option for unroot?
  3. opalmerin

opalmerin New Member

I rooted it here from a video on youtube. His videos were removed recently so i never had the chance to get the unroot video. I never got around to installing bootcamp i think i might call up my cousin near by and use his laptop. and invest in bootcamp and what not. I know its free but the windows product isn't. I tried to update it to the new ICS program but it wouldnt update. My brothers whose phone is also rooted was able to update it yesterday but i had no such luck.
  4. Sydman

Sydman Premium Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Yeah if you could get a hold of a Windows machine it would make your life easier, as far as rooting in concerned.
Search tags for this page
droid razr ics unroot mac

droid razr unroot mac

how to unroot droid razr using mac
how to unroot on a mac
how to unroot razr 4.1.2 on mac
mac one click unroot droid razr
unroot droid razr on mac 2013