Reaction score
Try a different kernel out then there are a lot to choose from in our settings

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I like the custom kernel that's always run pretty cool for me and I like that I can have whatever speeds and voltages I want

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Gflam, good to see ya still around. Prob not the best place for this but what, if any, are your plans for development going forward? I'd love to see a little magic in the future.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I plan to just write apps at the moment not going to be doing a rom but i am working on my first app now so i guess just look for me in the market i have a new website as well which i'll release the domain name later on once i get my first app done. Once i get a new phone i may look into doing a rom but for now i'm off to apps.

mkjellgren

Reaction score
Cool beans. Best of luck.

Chiabob

Reaction score
I'm running 2.2 and Galaxy theme and I noticed that the slide to answer button is not centered correctly and distorts when sliding it. Also, when I'm on a phone call, the icon in the notification bar is a battery instead of a phone. I can wipe and reinstall, I just wanted to check to see if there is an easier fix. I tried reinstalling just the theme, but no dice.

Chizzele

Team Sourcery
Developer
Reaction score
Website
teamsourcery.com
I got the same issue, its just an icon issue, i'm sure Gflam would get to it, its a nice theme though so not a big deal, the battery icon during call is only while using Bluetooth. While on regular phone call the icon is ok.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'll take a look at those galaxy theme problems for you u guys this weekend i have two tests tomorrow and many more to come o midterms got to love them :)

On a better note i just finished my first app :) just need to make some small changes to make it pretty such as add an icon and what not but it works as i wanted it to and does everything i was hoping. I also just have a few extras that are nice i want to try to add in but are not needed. I do also need some testers for my apps preferably ones with other devices since i only have a Droid 1 and need to be able to test these things on other devices.
If you're interested send me a p.m. won't start testing till next week but i'll get you guys some info and what not.
Thanks to anyone that is interested

Also now that I know I'm going to be able to actually write apps I'll release the name of my development website for anyone that wants to check it out. There's nothing really there at the moment other than the site since it's missing the apps lol but anyways here's the url

GFlam Dev Page

MJ5150

Reaction score
Way to go man. I look forward to seeing your app.

Question on Sourcery theming. How hard would it be to change the battery charging increments from 0-5, to 0-20 so it looks more fluid as it charges up to 100%? I have the PNG files I want to use, but I imagine there is some XML editing, and is it even possible with Sourcery 2.2?

-Mike

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Question on Sourcery theming. How hard would it be to change the battery charging increments from 0-5, to 0-20 so it looks more fluid as it charges up to 100%? I have the PNG files I want to use, but I imagine there is some XML editing, and is it even possible with Sourcery 2.2?

-Mike

I'm actually going to be releasing two together I cam up with a simple idea I'm going to write when I get the time but anyway

Eagle put in all the battery changes so I don't just know but I'll look into it for u I would imagine it would be controlled by an xml but I will need to look and do some googling I'll have ur answer as soon as I can but I have a lot of tests to study for so it may not be till the weekend.

MJ5150

Reaction score
Take your time my friend. Sourcery 2.2 kicks butt, I love it. The battery thing would just be a bonus.

-Mike

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
G
You better study up mister.
I didn't save all these years just to send you to college so you could get wasted, develop apps and piss away my hard earned cashish.
I saved my money for college so I could do that.
Kidding, but learning is invaluable, so do yourself a favor and at least set aside five minutes each day for school.
I did and it only took me 7 years to graduate University of Michigan with honors.
The honor of course being that they never threw me out.
danceswithbongs

looking forward to some new original GFl'apps

-Mike

I'm actually going to be releasing two together I cam up with a simple idea I'm going to write when I get the time but anyway

Eagle put in all the battery changes so I don't just know but I'll look into it for u I would imagine it would be controlled by an xml but I will need to look and do some googling I'll have ur answer as soon as I can but I have a lot of tests to study for so it may not be till the weekend.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
G
You better study up mister.
I didn't save all these years just to send you to college so you could get wasted, develop apps and piss away my hard earned cashish.
I saved my money for college so I could do that.
Kidding, but learning is invaluable, so do yourself a favor and at least set aside five minutes each day for school.
I did and it only took me 7 years to graduate University of Michigan with honors.
The honor of course being that they never threw me out.
danceswithbongs

looking forward to some new original GFl'apps

-Mike

Ha funny story I wrote the most code last night at 6:30am drunk off my ass lol it was something I couldn't get to work sober for a while and literally got it in 20 minutes last night still don't understand how but I always make sure to have my homework done before I code started my second app tonight after taking a break from my first one they're both pretty close to being done but I still need testers

danceswithbongs

Reaction score
Ha funny story I wrote the most code last night at 6:30am drunk off my ass lol it was something I couldn't get to work sober for a while and literally got it in 20 minutes last night still don't understand how but I always make sure to have my homework done before I code started my second app tonight after taking a break from my first one they're both pretty close to being done but I still need testers

Alll you need to do is ask. Shoot me the link or links, and a brief description and a Guinness :pint: