How to take a screen shot?

Cloppy

Reaction score
It would probably be easier if you did this over chat or pm. And there are some 1 click root methods for the droid. If you use the search function on this forum you will find a bunch of topics on it already. I can't link to other forums well on this tapatalk app.

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
It would probably be easier if you did this over chat or pm. And there are some 1 click root methods for the droid. If you use the search function on this forum you will find a bunch of topics on it already. I can't link to other forums well on this tapatalk app.

Yea chat would be easer and im gonna show him how without rooting.

Ok I found him a good guide if you have any trouble with it let me know threw pms and i'll help you.
http://www.addictivetips.com/mobile/how-to-take-screenshots-of-android-device/

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score

Yea chat would be easer and im gonna show him how without rooting.

Ok I found him a good guide if you have any trouble with it let me know threw pms and i'll help you.
How To Take Screenshots Of Android Device

thank you!

Garrett

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Yea installing the adb will be the only hard part this guys instructions are alittle hard to follow so pm me or post back here if you get stucck.

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
just having a hard time finding the path of the SDK tools folder. other than that doin ok.

Garrett

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
Ok go to where you downloaded the sdk and extracted it the open the sdk folder, now open the tools folder and in the bar that has something lile this is in copy it
sdkpath.jpg