How to take a screen shot?

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Users\Garrett\Downloads\android-sdk_r07-windows\android-sdk-windows

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
ok yours reason it didn't work is because you did add the tools folder use this one just as I posted it replaces yours with it

%SystemRoot%\system32;%SystemRoot%;%SystemRoot%\Sy stem32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\CyberLink\Power2Go;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Users\Garrett\Downloa ds\android-sdk_r07-windows\android-sdk-windows\tools

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
there is still no driver for my phone when i plug it in and there is not adb in my device manager. what could be wrong now? i followed the instructions on that page and done everything up until now but still nothing.

Garrett

Dejuanxg

Reaction score
what you wanna do it plug your phone up and go to your device manager and scan for new hardware and see if it installs the moto drivers.

and make sure debuging mode is enabled on your phone

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
i cant even find adb in the command prompt. when i try it says " 'adb' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file "

Garrett

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
i did type that and thats the message that came up.

now in device manager i try to update driver software and it wont. it says windows could not find driver software for your device.

Garrett

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
not sure exactly how but i got it!

Thank You very much for your help.

lastly, can i only screen shot from my computer now? or is there an app?

Garrett

OP
SSpeeDEMONSS

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
sorry for the ling wait on a reply but yes there is and app but you would have to roit to use any of them.

yup, figured out how to root it too! now i need to do some reading to see what other things i can do with this phone besides text and call.

Garrett