1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how to power off droid x

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by maple.d, Aug 27, 2010.

1. maple.d

maple.d New Member

I was doing mobile banking first time using my droid x. all of sudden my phone got shot down and now it freezes. I can only see the black background with a red eye (?) image now. I'm trying to power off by holding down the power button on the top of phone, but it doesn't work.

How can I fix this? Please help me!!
  2. bigdog9586

bigdog9586 New Member

PULL THE BATTERY, wait a minute or so and put it back and turn it on. Hopefully all will be well. If not follow the directions in manual for a reset.
  3. Jenlj78

Jenlj78 New Member

did you try doing a battery pull? Pull battery let it sit a minute or so and then put battery back in and turn on. I went through this daily with my old Blackberry! Worked like a charm.
Search tags for this page

droid x force power off

droidx power shut down

force power off droid x

how to force off droid x phone
how to power down a droid

how to power off a droid x

how to power off droid x2