How much will I be pro-rated for 1 day of Droid usage?

Droider

Reaction score
But my question is how much will Verizon bill me for just 24 hours worth of their data plan??? I only surfed the web for like 30 minutes on it - no voice or text.

Any help/answers will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Answer: $5,672.15

OP
X

XciteMe83

Reaction score
There's no restocking fee, Best Buy's receipt says NOTHING about restocking fee for cell phones. Please don't pull things out of (where the sun don't shine)

Umm..
Try again...
I bought a iPhone and got slammed with a restocking fee...

It says in their mobile returns policy, iPhones are 10% restocking fee. Not all cell phones. Also, serves you right - you should NEVER buy an Apple product at a non-Apple Store. Apple Store has your back, Best Buy doesn't.

xxfire

Reaction score
There's no restocking fee, Best Buy's receipt says NOTHING about restocking fee for cell phones. Please don't pull things out of (where the sun don't shine)

Umm..
Try again...
I bought a iPhone and got slammed with a restocking fee...

It says in their mobile returns policy, iPhones are 10% restocking fee. Not all cell phones. Also, serves you right - you should NEVER buy an Apple product at a non-Apple Store. Apple Store has your back, Best Buy doesn't.

I didn't buy it, it was a gift... The person was charged the restock. I know better. I'm a mac guy and get a apple discount... ATT just sucks.

kennyg23

Reaction score
Here is best buy's return policy.
BestBuy.com Help

You shouldn't be charged anything if returning the phone that quick. If verizon accidentally charges you, just call customer service and they will cancel the bill for you.