how much do you pay for your monthly bill on the droid incredible?

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
I have 450 minutes
500 non m to m text
Data plan
My monthly bill is always less than $93. This month it is $92.86

Also I have insurance and that is included in the above total. And I get no discounts, this is their advertised price. I've been on the same plan since December with no change in the monthly bill.

ok so you get billed for what you should. no extra hidden fees? i have att now and i never go over anything and my bill balance is different every month. i always have to call and ask and its a pain the F* ass

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
Of course, but the $30 data plan is a required and set cost. Everything else depends, do you want a lot of minutes or a few, do you want texting or not?

I cant imagine it being $250 a month. I dont know how you did that. :icon_eek:

i dont know how my bill would come out to $250 a month....I justwant to keep my bill at $100a month... I don't want any extra hidden fees and end up with a $250 bill again....
I think the extra hidden fee was another phone line lol, you should have looked into it :icon_eek:

:icon_eek: i never saw any charges for a second line in my bill.

bfg_z71

Reaction score
900 minute talk & text plan - $80
Data plan - $30
Taxes & crap - $10

I'm at $120ish for this last month after I switched from 10 years with AT&T

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
900 minute talk & text plan - $80
Data plan - $30
Taxes & crap - $10

I'm at $120ish for this last month after I switched from 10 years with AT&T

I don't know how you stayed 10 years with AT&T

sic0048

Reaction score
I cannot even imagine how someone could even pay $250/mo for an individual plan. Even Verizon (which isn't know for the cheapest plans) has unlimited Voice and Text for $89.99 and unlimited data for $29.99, so that is only $120 with perhaps some stupid taxes and fees added on. But that is still 1/2 of the $250 price.

Terrible credit perhaps - so extra fees??

Irregardless, you don't have to worry about paying $250/mo for an individual line.

korp

Reaction score
$250 for one phone in a month? That's ludacris....our family plan is somewhere around $250 for 2100 min and 4 phones 2 are smartphones.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Ok here is a breakdown:

Unlimited Talk & Text w/ Smartphone Data plan: $120-$130/month

900 Minutes and Unlimited Text w/ Smatphone data plan: $110-$120/month

450 Minutes and Unlimited Text w/ Smartphone data plan: $80-$90/month

Its kind of hard to see how your bill was coming up to $250/month when no individual phone plans have EVER been that high unless you were going over minutes or using the internet without a data plan.

thelion

Reaction score
$40 for 450minutes?
+$30 for data
+$10 if you want texting
+ taxes
= 90-100?

this^^ it's the minimum you'll be spending at VZ. but you shouldn't be spending over this, unless you need more talk minutes

i wasn't going over my minutes and i was still paying $250 a month for a regular motorola phone. my friend who also had the same phone was also paying $250 a month. thats just too much for not going over mins and text and for a reg phone

You never looked at the bill to see what those charges were? Ringtones, maybe? I call B.S. Either you went over your minutes, data (if it was a "dumb" phone) or text A LOT. But they would have had to put SOMETHING down for those fees.

hobby31

Reaction score
Ok here is a breakdown:

Its kind of hard to see how your bill was coming up to $250/month when no individual phone plans have EVER been that high unless you were going over minutes or using the internet without a data plan.

I have the 450 Minutes with unlimted text and smartphone data plan. I also have 22% the bill as I work at a hospital. My bill is consistantly $86-87$ a month. I switched to Verizon back in November when the moto droid came out. I guess the plan prices have dropped as $86 with 22% off would come out to more than the $80-90/month.

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
I cannot even imagine how someone could even pay $250/mo for an individual plan. Even Verizon (which isn't know for the cheapest plans) has unlimited Voice and Text for $89.99 and unlimited data for $29.99, so that is only $120 with perhaps some stupid taxes and fees added on. But that is still 1/2 of the $250 price.

Terrible credit perhaps - so extra fees??

Irregardless, you don't have to worry about paying $250/mo for an individual line.

thanks! its clear to me now that i wont be stuck with a $250 bill.

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
Ok here is a breakdown:

I wasnt going over my minutes. I lowered my plan to 450min to see if it would lower down my bill and it didnt. The kinda phone I had, you couldnt use the internet. Was not convenient.

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
this^^ it's the minimum you'll be spending at VZ. but you shouldn't be spending over this, unless you need more talk minutes

i wasn't going over my minutes and i was still paying $250 a month for a regular motorola phone. my friend who also had the same phone was also paying $250 a month. thats just too much for not going over mins and text and for a reg phone

You never looked at the bill to see what those charges were? Ringtones, maybe? I call B.S. Either you went over your minutes, data (if it was a "dumb" phone) or text A LOT. But they would have had to put SOMETHING down for those fees.

That's the thing... I never downloaded any ringtones or did anything on my phone but talk. I did not even text. Just talk on the phone after 9pm. I always looked at my bill...never understood why it came out to $250. My friends bill would come out the same too. She also had a reg motorola phone just like me.

razorseal

Reaction score
I spend 93-98 a month. It used to be 93, but it was 98 this month. not sure why

I have 450 with unl night weekends, unl text/data... pretty much bare min for droid. I also have the 15% mil disc.

it's outrageous. Almost want to switch to sprint. buddy just got evo, and he got hooked up with a 27% discount!!!!! so much effin cheaper.

kristanc

Reaction score
Spending $171/month with an Incredible and Eris, 700 mins, unlimited texts and data. Getting ready to add the hubby to the account (if his Inc. ever gets here!) and then we can get his 16% company discount which should cover his $30 data charge.

OP
H

hellokitty08

Reaction score
Spending $171/month with an Incredible and Eris, 700 mins, unlimited texts and data. Getting ready to add the hubby to the account (if his Inc. ever gets here!) and then we can get his 16% company discount which should cover his $30 data charge.

sounds pretty good! :icon_ banana: