How much is your bill really?

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
I have a two line family plan with 700 shared minutes and unlimited messaging, 29 unlimited data on my line, and 30 2gb of my fiances line. I get 25% discount on the talk plan and my data package. Our bill is $149 and change every month.

Reaction score
Just go unlimited everything in order to have peace of mind. Just vary your spending habits around your phone, being that you'll be on it everyday, countless times a day. That is if you're a cell phone hog such as myself ;)

adamwhitehead

Reaction score
Mine is consistent 110.00 a month. Unlimited text, unlimited data and, 450 minutes(of which I'm lucky to use 60 of)

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

alexp1289

Reaction score
Mine is consistent 110.00 a month. Unlimited text, unlimited data and, 450 minutes(of which I'm lucky to use 60 of)

I have the same plan and mine is $80 a month you're getting screwed over.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

lime4x4

Reaction score
We have 5 lines on our family plan with verizon. 2 smart phones.3 basic phones 1 4gig data plan 1 2 gig data plan. unlimited texting. 1400 anytime minutes. With taxes and ins on the 2 smart phones are bill is 260 a month

Reaction score
Also, where most don't realize, if you're employed by some corporation they may offer discounts on your Verizon bill. Call Verizon and see of you're work email offers a discount. FYI ;)

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm on the $39.99 talk, and unlimited data, with a 15% employee discount. I'm around $63.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

SupraRZ95

Reaction score
Unlimited talk txt web $60 + another unlimited talk and txt no web = 105 with taxes and that's with a %15 discount.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

adamwhitehead

Reaction score

Plausible, I haven't really looked to much into it really.

tbever

Reaction score
we have 5 lines nationwide select share 2100 with 2 iphones, 1 OG droid (all three unlimited data), one more iphone gestating but not on the bill yet, 2 feature phones, insurance on the 3 smartphones, one international data plan, (30/month), 20% discount on one line, about 290/month, but hey work is paying!

AlexSB

Reaction score
3 lines, all smartphones, $30 unlimited data, unlimited texts, and I think the 1400 mins a month all comes to around $190...I member when we first had the promo added on it got cut down to just under $150, and somehow it jumped back up -_-

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Kimo91

Reaction score
I have 5 lines, 4 on unlimited data/texts, q regular line with unlimited texts, 1400 min to share and insurances for all phones and pay about $260-290/month and that's after my Boeing discount and I'm happy with what I pay

Sent from my Boeing approved Moto Droid Razr

adamwhitehead

Reaction score

Wow I'm glad you said something... I was getting charged for premium messages(9.99), I'm not sure what it is but I blocked it, so maybe it'll get better. The rest of my charges are state tax and all that so we'll see what happens I guess.

duyna

Reaction score
I have 4 lines all droids and unlimited data, text and 800 minutes and insurance on all phones, all for 250 with my discount through work

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Droid Firefighter

Reaction score
Indiana (and that is close enough for the internet
Current Phone Model
S8
Adam, you will need to call Verizon and ask them to remove the 9.99 premium messaging charge and have them block it as well. Once you have done that you need to do the *228 (if you can on your phone) to get it reprogrammed. I ran into the same thing with my mom who is on my plan. She was voting for the biggest loser show and I think big brother and was charged the 9.99/month because it was a hidden subscription service. It took me calling three times for a csr to tell me about reprogramming the phone. They did credit the charge to my account every time though. Hijack over! :)

This post is Incredible 2!