how long will your battery last?

Beckybee

Reaction score
I am using nokia e5 the battery stability for very gud initially.. nowadays the battery drops once in ever 4 hrs... I wonder what might be the reason...
I regularly use few online apps... will anybody be able to tell me the reason... I am owning for the past 17 months oly...

jade8

Reaction score
my Note 2 seems to last about 2;3 days don't turn it off, but takes far too long to charge.

imago

Reaction score
I am using Samsung Wonder and I notice that whenever I connect it on wifi so that I can browse online I notice that the battery is decreasing rapidly. Is it normal or I am the only one who experiencing this?

jade8

Reaction score
I am using Samsung Wonder and I notice that whenever I connect it on wifi so that I can browse online I notice that the battery is decreasing rapidly. Is it normal or I am the only one who experiencing this?

my one is the same browsing eats the battery.

vera_w

Reaction score
I use Samsung Nexus S, i just use it for calling, free chat, text message and listening songs. My phone only last one day, sometimes it is running out battery on my way home or disconnected when i am on call. I feel so depressed. Then, my friend said there are many battery saver App on Google Play. Then i install Easy Battery Saver. There are many optimization option in this option. I am using Advanced Customized Mode and more options like super power saving mode,etc. I would like to say, this App really work on my phone and now i can last at least two day. This is only my suggestion for your guys.

OP
A

Alanbrad

how long will your battery last

it depends on the usage. if you connect to wifi, bluetooth headset, the battery life expires soon.

Robot Vacuum

Last edited by a moderator:

newbroot83

Reaction score
Using a 9300 mah zero lemon on my note 2 with heavy usage im seeing better than three days, depending on how I charge it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

OP
J

JudithJThomas

I could probably make it 2 days, while played game or reading, listening music make it in 12hours

OP
P

promo87

well, I always switch the data connection to off position i.e. it only turns on when I have the need, I do have an external battery pack, so never thought much more about it ! but well on battery I stayed more than a day without using the battery pack.

InstaSam

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S3
I charge it fully first thing and, dpending how much I'm on facebook etc I usually have abour 30% left by the time I go to bed.

OP
P

promo87

I charge it fully first thing and, dpending how much I'm on facebook etc I usually have abour 30% left by the time I go to bed.
Well @InstaSam I would say that was just too much, I would say try installing some battery saver application which can help you in saving at least some of the battery consumption ! o_O But again if you continue to see degrade in performance then I think you may need to purchase a new battery I guess ... :(