how long will your battery last?

patrics

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 4s
yeah approximately 8 to 9 hours but if don't use wifi or internet then its much longer...

OP
P

promo87

yeah approximately 8 to 9 hours but if don't use wifi or internet then its much longer...
Well, that looks like quite less I would say why don't you try installing some battery savers to see if it can be further more saved.... try searching for the battery saver app over the Google Play and try installing then to see if that helps you because I don't see much problem over the battery I think its okay ! I don't think you can expect and more older ..... I guess

patrics

Banned
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iphone 4s
Yeah but i already have a battery booster and i don't have any problem with my phone. I am pretty satisfied with its performance. Btw, thanks for ur suggestion..

OP
P

promo87

Yeah but i already have a battery booster and i don't have any problem with my phone. I am pretty satisfied with its performance. Btw, thanks for ur suggestion..
Awww... that's great actually I thought that you are the person who is experiencing problems with the battery because I was discussing it previously with the OP who has started this thread ... anyway !:)

Abear

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GALAXY TabQ
well,that's why I couldn't bear those phones with no change of battery.