how long will your battery last?

B

brucelee

hi guys, my friend just got a maxx, how long will the battery last normally?

evan2001

Reaction score
I am very text heavy and some voice and I can be un plugged for 9-10 hours and still have 30-40% left

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
evan2001 said:
I am very text heavy and some voice and I can be un plugged for 9-10 hours and still have 30-40% left

Totally agree, same here with about 4-5 hours of screen time.

bfederspill

Reaction score
I text, use Pandora, check Facebook and check out the internet during the day and when I charge it for the night I usually have 40-50% battery life left.

Sent from my DROID Razor Maxx

drivinfocused

Reaction score
I am very voice heavy on my calls. my job requires it. but text heavy and internet as I'm waiting on stuff or moving around. wifi on all day. auto brightness. if ibdont charge during day I'm 20-40% in 10-12 hours.

jackiescivic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I could probably make it 2 days, as I am usually around 50% at the end of the day. Longest I've gone was just over 3 days, but I was turning off my data connection to purposely see how long I could make it. Right now, I am at about 19% in 17hrs off the charger with 2hrs 41min screen on time. I was using my hotspot A LOT today while at work.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Moving to the battery sub forum..

OP
B

brucelee

Totally agree, same here with about 4-5 hours of screen time.

I could probably make it 2 days, as I am usually around 50% at the end of the day. Longest I've gone was just over 3 days, but I was turning off my data connection to purposely see how long I could make it. Right now, I am at about 19% in 17hrs off the charger with 2hrs 41min screen on time. I was using my hotspot A LOT today while at work.

thanks, my friend said his phone can last about a day and a half with all things off except power when sleep. it is normal, right?
Moving to the battery sub forum..

oops, sorry about that, thanks.

alvinsteave

Reaction score
hi all. i use samsung galaxy y... its battery timing is different and depend upon usage.. if i just use it for calling and even listening songs. it takes 1.5 day almost to completely utilize the battery.. and if i use internet then around 1 day..

UWOR

Reaction score
My battery life period can achieve 27 hours of time, this brought me a lot of convenient

UWOR

Reaction score
The battery life depends on repeatedly charging and discharging frequency, so should try to avoid more charge when the battery power, this will shorten the service life of the battery. Mobile phone off time more than 7 days, should first will phone the battery to completely discharge, enough electricity before use, just like my battery is very good his life period can achieve 25 hours of time for my work life has brought great convenience

Nohon 1300MAH Mobile Phone Battery&Charge FOR Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus at Elewarehouse.com

View attachment 57585

lloydstrans

Banned
Reaction score
Dang, where did all the spam go, static electricity created by hair is an excellent source of renewable energy.