How do you rock your Droid?

PainProphet

Reaction score
was rockin naked until the spill on xmas morning, now with the new replacement, hard case and screen protector, ahh well... :/

bossrogue

Reaction score
I have to wonder.......is a screen protector necessary? I had one on my other smartphones but I haven't gotten the itch to run right out and get a screen protector. So is it worth it? Sorry to go off topic.....

CatsvsDogs

Reaction score
I have to wonder.......is a screen protector necessary? I had one on my other smartphones but I haven't gotten the itch to run right out and get a screen protector. So is it worth it? Sorry to go off topic.....

Have to think its a matter of preference. Environment that the phone is subjected too should play a part as well. I have had one on since day one so I am used to the look and feel where others who have been naked and then put one on later didnt like the look and feel. Also with my job I feel any added protection I can get is better for the phone in the long run.

souljerr

Reaction score
Bought the hard snap on case and used it for a couple of days. Felt it was just in the way so now my Droid rocks its birthday suit.

Edmvr6

Reaction score
Seidio case, but always debating on takeing it off and leaving it Naked!

tmwfla

Reaction score
Ghost Armor full body. It's ok; better than chancing it, to me. Always pocket my phone, so the in and out of the pocket can be a little rough sometimes. My main worry is lint in the headset port...I'm not one who wanted the port since I use Rocketfish BT stereo headphones.

NVash

Reaction score
Mine was naked, think I dropped it once. Now I recently got a hard case and screen protector, dropped it maybe twice since then. Im so glad too because that first drop was ridiculous. I posted about it in another thread, Droid hit concrete and the snap on protector snapped off. No doubt in my mind that if I didnt have it my Droid wouldve been really jacked up.

So I no happily own the hard case and screen protector. Do they make soft slip on cases for it yet or would they not even be worth the time? I had one like that for my Dare, it was really nice and could take a hit.

dgirl

Reaction score
I use the hard snap on case...but the front of it only so it still docks. I dropped my Droid from about 5ft. and the case kept the screen from being scratched.

StepDroid

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
VZW hardcase and holster combo... the part for the top probably won't easily pop off.. my didn't until i dropped it just right... getting another one soon but looking for a new style case.... i actually like the way DROID looks in the VZW case.. almost robotic and tough looking.

Smus

Reaction score
I've got mine in a hard case and with a screen protector. I work on a farm, so it was a must. Dust is a HUGE problem for me, so lint isn't to big of a deal.

DRILLINDK

Reaction score
It's just a phone, dont need any ins or protectors. Never understood this one.

J

Johnly

Been necked for along time...have no reason to gunk up a good thing!