How do you adb install Superuser.apk

Reaction score
dont feel like explaining everything i am trying some different stuff to my phone again...i have the leaked 2.2 again and i HAVE root through adb...i deleted the superuser.apk by accident...i did some stuff and then double checked with root explorer that it is in /system/app/.......when i click it to install it comes up the normal screen for any install showing what it will access and all that...and u can click install or cancel....i click install and then it just says "Application not installed"..............the directions i have about how to update the Superuser.apk after installing the leak even mention it...

" If you can't find SuperUser, it's not installed and you should download from this posts attachments and "adb install Superuser.apk"

so how do i adb install superuser.apk.........once again i do HAVE root through adb and root explorer works fine and Superuser.apk is in /system/app/

OP
A
Reaction score
i know everyones talking about the OTA right now but if anyone knows please help out quick..SU is in /system/bin and i do HAVE root...just need to get the Superuser.apk installed which is in /system/app and also on my sdcard..thanks

jmims

Reaction score
Just upended a command prompt on your desktop...

adb shell
su
install /sdcard/download/Superuser.apk /system/app
reboot

This is assuming that the apk is in your download directory. Don't forget to mount your SD card as mass storage beforehand.