1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

how do u get nandroid on your recovery?

Discussion in 'Motorola Milestone' started by theXeffect, Feb 3, 2010.

1. theXeffect

theXeffect New Member

ok i dont noe what i did but i cant press power n camera to get to my recovery any more.....i was trying to flash the recovery from the droid....n now it wont work......:icon_eek:
  2. DAGr8

DAGr8 New Member

hold camera button then hit power once you see the moto logo let go of power button , keep the camera button until you get the ! .... if you cant get there something is seriously wrong that or your camera button is faulty . there is an application in the market called quickboot ver handy allows you to reboot in boot recovery , forgot to say once you see the ! let go of camera button hold volume up then hit camera button , voila your there .
  3. theXeffect

theXeffect New Member

mine does not have nandroid recovery.......what file did u use to get nandroid?
  4. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

5. theXeffect

theXeffect New Member

does this work the same on the milestone?
  6. theXeffect

theXeffect New Member

Any milestone out there runing on custom rom...if how?

i need help with the nandroid back up on my mileston....i tried using droid file but still wont work.....my phone is rooted by i dont have nandroid back up.......help
    -thanks
  7. KZIWarrior

KZIWarrior Active Member

Huh, thought it would work with both, interesting. Did you try over at AllDroid or XDA yet? I know there a bunch of Milestone users at XDA. Sorry that didn't work.