How do i close out of a website?

Cairo

Reaction score
When browsing how to I terminate the web connection? I feel like im leaving an open web connection hanging when I go back to home page.

streetrod

Reaction score
Press menu windows then
,x to close windows.

Last edited:
OP
C

Cairo

Reaction score
I will look at that app. When I press the hard menu key I see no X to press

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
also, try dolphin browser, its way better than stock and gives you an option to close it

OP
C

Cairo

Reaction score
Abe, thanks for that article. So essentially there is no need to fuss and close a web application. If I'm on this forum and done, for example, I can just hit the "home" hard key and move on to another task.

Do I have that right?

Interesting that Dolphin works better than the original browser system? I thought that was sort of the heart of the 2.2

OP
C

Cairo

Reaction score
If you've been scrolling between web pages for a while, you may have to hit the back button a couple dozen times. That's what I was doing for a bit. Now I just hit the home button and the heck with it per Abe's article (at least that's my understanding of it)

aminaked

Silver Member
Reaction score
I like Dolphin HD the best. Change user agent to desktop/computer so you're not stuck with mobile sites...get the real deal!

You can get a plugin for dolphin hd called tab history that makes going back to pages you've visited very easy.

Don't kill tasks. Don't use antivirus. Don't use the stock Email client.

OP
C

Cairo

Reaction score
Is Dolphin HD also an email system? So far I cannot send emails, only receive them