How bright..

MrCapcom

Reaction score
I had mines on auto but I didnt like the constant adjusting so i just turn it off unless I really want it bright. The low setting is really bright though imo maybe im getting old lol

KarenElissa

Reaction score
Mine is on 0 all of the time except for when I'm riding the bus home. Most of the time when I use it, it is fairly dark, early in the morning, nap time at work, but on the way home, I have to turn it all the way up.

I use auto some times but found on the bus it kept adjusting when we went through shadows and such and thast just got annoying.

checker555

Reaction score
At home, especially at night, but really most of the time: zero. If I go outside, auto. It's not like I'm switching a lot--mostly when I'm outside I don't even use the phone. I just turn it up if needed.

If I'm playing games late at night, even zero seems blindingly bright and conspicuous. :) Kinda funny.

cLovis_ll

Reaction score
mine is set to the lowest. i can see everything perfectly.. however, the lowest setting is still too bright for me when im surfing the web while im in bed ...

NYZ93

Reaction score
I sometimes keep it on low
I sometimes keep it on mid
I sometimes keep it on high

Sh*t im like a bag of skittles some different everytime
(P.S. I DONT TASTE THE RAINBOW THOUGH FOR ALL YOU RAINBOW GUYS OUT THERE)

OP
Edmvr6

Edmvr6

Reaction score
I've had it on auto all day and its perfect

Stormwing

Reaction score
0 most of the time. But like some other people said, even 0 is too bright at times, especially at night. I know the screen can get even dimmer (2.1 clock, phone idle)...is there any app or hack to dim the screen even more? I've seen negative values on the one of the brightness widgets on market but haven't been able to recreate it since.