How bright..

Edmvr6

Reaction score
How bright do you guys keep your droids screen? Is the brightness setting all the way up, in the middle or low?

thestappa

Reaction score
I leave mine on low unless I need to turn it up for something.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
Only as bright as I need it at the time. Walking outside, I generally keep it at 100%, simply because any less and its not visible. Otherwise, I generally keep it at 0%. I've adjusted, and can see it just fine without any additional lighting.

Istus

Reaction score
I used to keep it on low all the time. Got tough to see in some situations so I keep it in the middle now. I tried auto but didn't like how it would constantly change if I was in certain lighting configurations where a slight shadow (or my putting my finger over the sensor) would suddenly change the brightness and/or turn on the home screen lights.

asmallchild

Reaction score
I used to keep it on low all the time. Got tough to see in some situations so I keep it in the middle now. I tried auto but didn't like how it would constantly change if I was in certain lighting configurations where a slight shadow (or my putting my finger over the sensor) would suddenly change the brightness and/or turn on the home screen lights.

auto

i don't use the phone outside a lot but it's annoying to have to change the setting when its really bright in the car

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Auto works fine for me as well....

P_McNeal

Reaction score
I keep it on low, but for the few occasions I've been outside, I find myself struggling. Not a huge deal, since I have the power widget on my left screen. The savings in battery life make it all worthwhile.

OP
Edmvr6

Edmvr6

Reaction score
I was debating on either keeping it high or on Auto but since most of you guys say auto ill guess ill give it a try

Silver Member
Reaction score
auto.

choosing a setting drives me nuts. there's nothing more frustrating than having it at its lowest setting, in bright sunlight, and then trying to figure out where on the screen will turn the brightness back up.

auto ftw.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
auto.

choosing a setting drives me nuts. there's nothing more frustrating than having it at its lowest setting, in bright sunlight, and then trying to figure out where on the screen will turn the brightness back up.

auto ftw.

Auto is a nice feature but you will see it eat more battery life up. Albeit i'm not saying it will be like OMG BATTERY DEAD. But it does make a difference. I set mine to 25% and it seems to work fine, even when i had it set at 35%-40% i could see it more then well enough in the sunlight, at 25% sometimes it's alittle harder.