1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Hotspot set up

Discussion in 'Droid RAZR Support' started by ivechosen, Mar 29, 2012.

1. ivechosen

ivechosen New Member

Hi all - I am hoping that someone can help me this issue - I want to use my Razr as a Hotspot for my ASUS Transformer Prime - I can activate the hotspot and my ASUS 'sees' it. I have the MAC address in the Razr for the TF201. When I attempt to connect (on my TF201) I am asked for a "password" - and I have no clue what password I am supposed to be entering. When I set up the hotspot on my Razr I was not asked to enter any password - so I am confused here. When I leave blank and hit connect - I get an "authorization error" message.

HELP!!!!
  2. FoxKat

FoxKat Super Moderator Staff Member Premium Member

First I need to know what client you are using to run the Hotspot. Is it the pre-installed Verizon hotspot, or are you using a downloaded tool such as Foxfi or the like?
Search tags for this page
configure hotspot for droid razr m 5693
droid razor hotspot password
droid razor hotspot set up
droid razpr hotpot password

droid razr hotspot password

droid razr hotspot password setting
hotsapotset
hotspot setup on original droid
how do i create a password for my razor hotspot
how do i find hotspot password on my droid mini
how do i set up hotspots from my htc one x to my asus transf