Homerun 3D

schellbl

Reaction score
I have this game already. I decided to move to a 2.1 rom and it looks like I lost all of my history. While I know I was doing a full wipe, I was expecting when I installed the game again all my history was there.

Does anyone know if/where the history of this game is so I can save it off? I can always go back to 2.0.1 since I did a backup.

Thanks,
Brian

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I see you have not been visiting the forum as often as you should; ) RinTinTigger started a thread on this. Apparently the latest version of this program has a bug in it that will cause you to lose all your stuff. Looks like you've been bit. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

This has been known now for a few days. Don't know when the next update is due.

OP
S

schellbl

Reaction score
Hookbill -
I'm not sure I understand. I just went back to adam smoked glass v5.0 and my homerun 3d player is correct. So there isn't anything I can't backup now so I can move it to adam smoked glass v6.0 (2.1)?
Thanks,
Brian

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hookbill -
I'm not sure I understand. I just went back to adam smoked glass v5.0 and my homerun 3d player is correct. So there isn't anything I can't backup now so I can move it to adam smoked glass v6.0 (2.1)?
Thanks,
Brian

Hmmmmm. Well, I was passing along information that another Mod wrote. If everything came back then I guess you didnt get the bug. What I'm saying to you is if you have the latest version of home run battle 3D there is supposedly a bug that basically starts you from the beginning. Beyond that I don't know.

OP
S

schellbl

Reaction score
Well, after reading a little bit more I was able to restore my "guy". I copied the jesus.dat file and went back to adams smoked glass 6.0 (2.1 rom) and overwrote the file in this rom. Worked GREAT!

Reaction score
I have the same problem when switching ROMs and i switch a lot. But recently i decided to stick with Bugless Beast i had it for almost two weeks, longest i ever a had any ROM except stock. I decided yesterday to try out CyanogenMod and downloaded the Rom manager and lets just say it went great all ma data was still there including my avatar goldballs and items and everything else