1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Caligo Chaser => Action RPG from come2us now available

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by MustangGT500, Apr 7, 2010.

1. MustangGT500

MustangGT500 DF News Team Premium Member

I just want to inform you that a new game from the homerun battle 3D makers is out. Sadly theres the same issue on their second release again : NO additional data on sd card you have to install the full 20 megs into the phone memory. Game is a sidescrolling cartoon like roleplay game. Well i think ill try it out. But i like 3d or isometric rpgs more.

2. bgreene07

bgreene07 New Member

On the droid, you can configure the controls to use the keyboard instead of onscreen touch buttons? I heard that was the main complaint of the game was sloppy controls but that would fix it.
  3. Varking

Varking New Member

They have a free version of it in the market now as well so you can try it before you purchase it.
Search tags for this page
baixar caligo chaser full hack

caligo chaser full android

caligo chaser full indir

caligo chaser full version free download

caligo chaser hack

caligo full version hack free download
come 2 us rpg games
download caligo chaser full version apk
download caligo chaser game full version