home wifi

bluezdawg

Reaction score
More info? Assume wireless in on? Do you see you network SSID? What happens when you try to connect? Can anything else connect wireless? What color is the WIFI symbol on top?

Sent from my now freaking awesome, butt-kicking .902 Droid Bionic using TapaTalk

Reaction score
Agree with OP

Ever since the last string of the updates from google play -adobe air, etc. and others, my wifi has not been working as well.... yes I have rebooted my phone, I have recycled my wifi connection, I have turned on then off to 3g 4g, and it still not working... I know my router works because my computers in the house are wireless and they are all connected. I have even managed to get my phone to forget my wifi settings, have a turn back on, and have the wifi go blue, but then it goes gray again and I lose connection... something from the last update definitely screwed up my wifi... guessing that it is 1 of the softwares or apps that I have installed as everybody isn't blowing up there Forums with issues, I do not have a special root installed and have a bare setup... So I will uninstall until I find it.. If I do find the app that is responsible, I will write back and report the app here....

Reaction score
Fortunately, the answer was simpler than I thought. I had to reset the wifi in my house... although it was letting equipment that was originally hooked up to it log on, it would not let anything new log on and after the updates I presume that it reset the signal from my phone to the wifi and that is why I couldn't get on to the network until I reset my modem... hope this helps out... easy, yet avoidable issue... But, still bothers me that the app updates screwed up the main linkto the router....

dags5000

Reaction score
I wouldnt necessarily blame the updates. There has never been an update that caused this issue for me nor have i seen anyone esle report this. Could just be a glitch in the router

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums