1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Home screen button disable...

Discussion in 'Team D1-MIUI' started by jcray19, Jan 25, 2011.

1. jcray19

jcray19 New Member

I am really trying to like the Miui stock launcher, but I have one problem that I haven't been able to figure out yet. I know it's probably a simple solution, but I haven't found it yet in the never-ending maze of Miui setting screens. I want to make it to where if you press the home button while already on the home screen the home button does nothing. In other word I don't want the home button to bring up the "add/delete home screens" screen. I searched for a minute and though maybe someone would be kind enough just to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

jcray19
  2. toastedoats

toastedoats New Member

I know of no such setting myself however I would like to be able to disable it as well
  3. jcray19

jcray19 New Member

Bump. Anyone?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App
Search tags for this page

delete home screen miui

disable home key miui

disable miui home button

disable screen buttons miui

home button not working miui

how to disable motorola d1 home button

miui homescreen button