Home ++ (another home replacement)

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Uh-Oh...I finally tried home++ and... I'm starting to really like it! Now I'm Torn!! I love GDE but I also love Home++

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Some issues

Some issues that have been cropping up for me is the volume going down and apps not clicking.

The latest was the screen not going off after 2 min.

However killing all apps cures the issues so it's most likely the new games I downloaded rather than Home ++ which is great.

godanigo

Reaction score
Some issues that have been cropping up for me is the volume going down and apps not clicking.

However killing all apps cures the issues so it's most likely the new games I downloaded rather than Home ++ which is great.

Hey hey just had the same problem and I thought I was crazy.

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Which problem :)

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
FRG Lite - Very fun robot game. Shoot everything.

Graviturn - You will see the instructions - it gets harder!

Light Racer 3d Basic - It's TRON - and it kicks ass!

Speed Forge 3d Lite - Perhaps the best game for the Droid - it's arcade quality and it might be the first game I buy if I can get over sucking so much.

dannydoes

Reaction score

Speed Forge 3d Lite - Perhaps the best game for the Droid - it's arcade quality and it might be the first game I buy if I can get over sucking so much.
Off subject a bit, but since I haven't installed Home++ yet, I have no comments. I just want to keep hearing updates to this thread.:icon_eek:

... but if you like games, try robo defense. Really fun, really addicting, and no, I had nothing to do with it.

godanigo

Reaction score
Which problem :)

Volume and screen not going off. It hasn't happened again, so maybe we are both crazy. :icon_ banana:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Off subject a bit, but since I haven't installed Home++ yet, I have no comments. I just want to keep hearing updates to this thread.:icon_eek:

... but if you like games, try robo defense. Really fun, really addicting, and no, I had nothing to do with it.

Give it a shot. It is free after all. There's a tutorial built in to tell you how to use it's functions.

silverx10

Reaction score
Might be an isolated incident, dunno, haven't tried again but...

When I go to do messaging in landscape form, it squishes the keyboard into half of the screen as if it were still in portrait.

txskeets

Reaction score
Stigy,

What widget are you using for the gps, bt, wireless below? I like that! :)

Here is my Home++ home screen(s):

HomePlusPlus-120109.png