Higher capacity battery for milestone

Phlack

Reaction score
Alright guys I just got done reading the Seidio website about the battery meter and rebooting. Those have been my only quirks with it so far. I do a lot of overclocking and the temps seem to be pretty good. I like the case too. The fit is pretty good, one of the corners doesn't seat all the way on. I wouldn't be able to stand carrying around two batteries so I'm gonna rock this until I upgrade.
dancedroid

harunjo

Reaction score
go to Momax eShop - Home

still wating for my battery here..

its have below milestone standard capacity but stated the battery performance is 30% more than standard milestone battery..

well just wait for my review after received my battery next week i think

Szadzik

Reaction score
go to Momax eShop - Home

its have below milestone standard capacity but stated the battery performance is 30% more than standard milestone battery..

I do not really trust batteries coming from anyone else than the phone manufacturer themselves. Also, I do not like the idea of changing the battery so I simply bought a anyo 5000mAh Li-Ion battery booster which allows connecting up to 2 USB devices at the same time. It should give around 3 charges for the Moto.

I am still waiting for it to arrive but will report back when I get it and test it.

harunjo

Reaction score
go to Momax eShop - Home

I do not really trust batteries coming from anyone else than the phone manufacturer themselves. Also, I do not like the idea of changing the battery so I simply bought a anyo 5000mAh Li-Ion battery booster which allows connecting up to 2 USB devices at the same time. It should give around 3 charges for the Moto.

I am still waiting for it to arrive but will report back when I get it and test it.

i also have sanyo 5000 mAh..and thats a great portable charger...it have 5v / 1A for the output..

momax battery as far i know is wellknown aftermarket battery in hongkong..so i have planed to mix the sanyo 5000 mAh battery with the momax battery as my primary battery..keep the original battery..and will use later after momax battery become loose..

i have been research about momax battery...and below attached thread make me sure about momax battery quality..well just wait for my review later ..

Szadzik

Reaction score
i also have sanyo 5000 mAh..and thats a great portable charger...it have 5v / 1A for the output..

momax battery as far i know is wellknown aftermarket battery in hongkong..so i have planed to mix the sanyo 5000 mAh battery with the momax battery as my primary battery..keep the original battery..and will use later after momax battery become loose..

i have been research about momax battery...and below attached thread make me sure about momax battery quality..well just wait for my review later ..

Well, good to hear the Momax batteries are good. Nice find.

Still, I prefer not to change batteries, too much hassle.

Can you tell me how many charges will the Sanyo give to Milestone?

harunjo

Reaction score

Well, good to hear the Momax batteries are good. Nice find.

Still, I prefer not to change batteries, too much hassle.

Can you tell me how many charges will the Sanyo give to Milestone?

sanyo is really good portable charger..its feels like non portable charger when i used it...charge my phone from 5% to 100 % takes less 1,5 hours with standard OEM battery.

the OEM charger only has 5v/0.8A output...but sanyo has 5v/1A so this fact explained why sanyo charger have a rapid charge feature on our milestone..

i am sorry i never use it till the sanyo battery low..maybe i will try full discharge later..but i think the sanyo battery can handle more than 2 to 3 times milestone battery charging

i recommended sanyo portable charger..for milestone users

OP
B

bryant_16

Reaction score
hey guys, what do you mean by number of charges actually?

OP
B

bryant_16

Reaction score
I see. You mean 3-4 times? Meaning after each 3-4 full charge, have to charge the batteries again?

Szadzik

Reaction score
I see. You mean 3-4 times? Meaning after each 3-4 full charge, have to charge the batteries again?

Yes, the juice in the Sanyo will allow you to fully charge the Milestone a few times before you have to charge the Sanyo itself.

harunjo

Reaction score

Yes, the juice in the Sanyo will allow you to fully charge the Milestone a few times before you have to charge the Sanyo itself.

please note as far i know...this battery still have a limitation it only support 500 to 1000 times charging only..so after that you will need to buy another one..

but 500 to 1000 times charge cycle is still worthed i think..

Szadzik

Reaction score
please note as far i know...this battery still have a limitation it only support 500 to 1000 times charging only..so after that you will need to buy another one..

but 500 to 1000 times charge cycle is still worthed i think..

Even if it is limited to 500 charges and provided that I charge my phone 2x a day it will take 500 days to waste the battery - by that time I will forget I have ever had a Moto Milestone - I will have a different phone.

However, this is a mobile thing, not something I will use on a daily basis and thus it will last much longer.

Also, I do not know where you took this information from since it has a Li-Ion battery which does not usually have a strict number of charging cycles to go dead like a NiMh or NiCd battery.