Hi everyone! Love the site!

osok

Reaction score
Hey there, fairly new to the Droid and the site has been a huge help. Started hacking just a few days ago and already have a rock solid 2.1 system at 1200, thanks! BTW I have had only one freeze after I activated the Voice feature for the 2.1 keyboard. FYI Short Bench is 149 and Long Bench is 641.
:) Even have pics from Drocap!
Take care and thanks again to everyone that pitches in to the forum.
MattBurkett.com

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, osok! Glad to have you with us! As you've discovered, the possibilities for customization are endless! Have fun!

:welcome:

OP
O

osok

Reaction score
BTW I am working on a newbie document for sending out to my fanbase which are surprisingly tech interested people. If anyone is interested that is a moderator or higher on the site and wants to help, I will give your gmail account access to add any ideas or catch any of my stupids. You can check out the doc here My Droid Experiences by Matt ...
Thanks!

RoLa

Reaction score
BTW I am working on a newbie document for sending out to my fanbase which are surprisingly tech interested people. If anyone is interested that is a moderator or higher on the site and wants to help, I will give your gmail account access to add any ideas or catch any of my stupids. You can check out the doc here My Droid Experiences by Matt ...
Thanks!
Hey Matt!! Thanks for putting this Link in your post. I've been wanting to import my stuff from yahoo, since I got my Droid. GREAT STUFF:welcome:

OP
O

osok

Reaction score
Roladroid,
No problem. Glad I was able to help!
Damn doc kept me up till 5 AM last night! LOL I know I have a life somewhere but I am probably going to have to use my Droid go to the Market and download "Go out and have a life on a Friday night in Scottsdale, AZ!" application. I used my phone so much in last two days I am surprised it didn't bit*h slap me. Just checked my billing cycle and can't wait for Verizon to argue with my lawyer about the term "Unlimited Data". My billing cycle started on 03/09 and on 03/13 I have used 346343.37 KB I haven't even hit the data really hard yet! That was just in getting the thing hacked and setup. Wait till I really use tethering, which is smoking on my Mac Book btw. Going to add a speed test to that doc I posted in a bit.
Yes, I am a bit of a geek but I do everything I can to avoid coding or a terminal. Been running my own webservers since 95 and there is 17 TB on my desktop. :) If there is a Mac (or a shooting) question I can ever help anyone with drop me a line at burkettvideo @ gmail . com just take out the spaces.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome osok....I look forward to seeing you around the forums more.

This place is filled with some great info from a great group of members.

Everybody is pretty awesome here : )

Enjoy your stay.